Ok, all you foodies, a big weekend is here! HSN and Bon Appétit are teaming March 26 and 27, to bring you the best of the best in cooking. It is the ultimate kitchen and food shopping experience with celebrity chefs and culinary experts presenting high-quality kitchenware, time-saving appliances and yummy dishes!
Some of the events this weekend include:
- New and best-selling items from top brands: Wolfgang Puck, Emeril and Easy Exotic by Padma Lakshmi.
- The premiere of The Lee Bros., southern food-enthusiasts.
- The premiere of Chef Ken Hom, notable Chinese-American chef and author with his signature wok collection and healthy stir-fry cooking guide.
- New food brand premieres including: Jacques “Mr. Chocolate” Torres, Aunt Ida Baked Goods, Leonetti’s hand made Stromboli and more.
- Special event pricing, select free shipping, value-packed bundles and HSN Card offers.
- Tips and solutions from Bon Appétit Editor Dede Wilson.
- Limited time offer for Bon Appétit only available through HSN — receive 1-year magazine subscription (12 issues) for $9.97. Bon Appétit celebrates the world of great food and the pleasure of sharing it with others. Every issue invites readers into a hands-on experience, engaging them in all aspects of the epicurean lifestyle – cooking, dining, travel, entertaining, shopping and design.
- Ask the Chefs. Chat live with Padma at 2pm EDT & with Wolfgang at 3pm EDT March 27th. Just “like” HSN on Facebook to chat with their chefs.
How cool does all that sound?!
The executives over at HSN are excited about the weekend, too.
“HSN is thrilled to add highly-respected figures such as Ken Hom and Matt and Ted Lee to our council of culinary experts,” said Sandy Conrad, HSN’s senior vice president of merchandising-home. “We have long been a culinary destination for our customers, and we look forward to hosting our biggest HSN Cooks event yet.”
We’re looking forward to checking it out, and hope you will, too! It sounds like there are a lot of good deals on products that will help take your kitchen life to the next level.
In the interest of full disclosure, we were offered a small gift card to HSN.